Hi people. I know it’s been ages since I’ve posted anything, life has gotten in the way.
There are a few firsts to announce and I wanted to share them with you:
- the bundle is 6 months old and eating his first solid foods. Peas and green beans are awesome. Bananas suck.
- the bundle got a double ear infection
- the bundle didn’t fully recover in one ear from said ear infection
- I had to travel for work, the only trip I will have to take I was promised, so I endured a 4 1/2 hour flight to LA, 2 nights, and a 5 hour flight back; lugging a laptop. Is it bad to to say I loved having the ginormous, clean sheeted bed all to myself? It was sooo good.
- the bundle has been spashing around in the baby pool and clearly loves it
- the bundle is sitting up by himself
- the bundle is possibly, maybe getting his first tooth
We’ve been lucky the bundle has been sleeping through the night. Last month we did the CIO in conjunction with a white noise machine and he slept through the night the first night, which is unusual and I didn’t want to get excited about it, but I was, I am! What seems to make all the difference is the white noise machine cranked up on full. Best invention ever! Right up there with air conditioning and peanut butter.
Next week I plan to resume a little more posting, at least Random Tuesday Thoughts by Keely and Wordless Wednesday. It seems all I have now are random thoughts so it would be nice to have a place to keep track of them.