Everyone has talked about what super powers they would want, if super powers were being handed out. Mine would be the ability to fly. I know, whoop de doo, but I’d pick that over anything else, followed closely by being able to read the minds of all living creatures, including my dog. Since I don’t think Obama’s To Do List includes handing out any super powers I’m writing it off. However, there are what I call Super Skills that I wouldn’t mind. Below, is my Listlessness Monday list of Super Skills, in order of importance, that I hope to acquire either by practice or maybe by being struck by lightning. What are yours?
- the ability to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow
- the ability to sleep anywhere
- the ability to tell for 100% certainty if someone is lying
- the ability to win any argument (maybe stretching it a bit)
- the ability to gamble and do better than break even
In the same vein, read the hilarious post by Michelle at 5minutesforspecialneeds about her own superhero.