Signs that you are late in your pregnancy, according to me and a bunch of other women due in December. So, there’s your source.
- The police tell you to stop calling because they CAN’T issue an eviction notice for your unborn child.
- You drop your keys on the floor and stand there and decide if its really worth it to bend over and pick them up.
- You spill half of dinner on the floor and instead of cleaning it up, you call the dog, who never gets people food. (and she happily comes running.)
- Your husband yells out asking if you’re ok because he can hear you grunting while you put your pants on.
- You only wear slip on shoes.
- You can no longer “trim the jungle” because you can’t see the jungle.
- You are constantly pulling your pants up and shirt down.
- You never pass a bathroom without making a stop.
- You used to be the fast walker in the relationship but now you’re the slow poke.
- That AirTran ad about the kids leaving the grandkids with the grandparents makes you laugh and cry at the same time. (don’t leave us with the babies!)
- Your husband pulls you up out of the couch or follows you up the stairs to push you along.
- It feels like your baby is trying to emerge through your ribcage.
Anything to add?