I have only been blogging for a few months and I have already been the recipient of an awesome blogging award. I am honored. I am humbled. I am unsure of what to do. One of my two readers has graciously given me the Kreativ Blogger award. It is nice to know someone reads you and thinks you write something mildly interesting once in a while and I love that it’s from another blogger. It’s link love at its finest.
– Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
– Link back to the person who gave you the award
– Link to the people you pass it to and leave them a comment to let them know.
- knowing I’ll have our first baby within 3 weeks
- dark chocolate and red wine (but not right now)
- saying the right thing at the right time
- knowing I don’t have to date anymore
- seeing the car that passed me on the freeway doing 90 get pulled over 5 miles down the road
- finding the perfect gift for someone
The 6 bloggers that I would like to pass this award on to are ones that probably have ginormous audiences and they probably don’t get excited about things like this; but still, I think they rock. Check them out. All & Sundry, Defective Yeti, Suburban Matron, abdpbt, Sweet Juniper, Poop and Boogies. Yes, I know they all have a parenting theme, but that’s what is on my mind right now as I currently have a 6 pound bambino trying to get out through my ribcage. Seriously, there is a foot poking out from under my ribs and I think the other one is on my bladder. That’s not right.